W3TC configuration for TEC Pro and Community Events

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO W3TC configuration for TEC Pro and Community Events

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Bill
    Participant

Hi All, can someone please point me to a post I saw somewhere here that showed how to setup W3TC to best optimize serving tri.be html, js and css, re how to add certain files that are or are not cached for best use. Thanks in advance. bgr

Barry

I’m sorry Bill but I’m not sure which post you are referring to (was it a forum thread, a tutorial?) and I can’t seem to find anything that jumps out using the search tool, I’m afraid.

Bill
    Participant

It still begs the question as to best way to optimize for TEC in W3TC. What js files can be specifically targetd for cacheing, etc to help optimize page load. Any pointers?

Barry

Hi Bill,

W3TC is a complex plugin and just one of a number of popular caching solutions so I’m afraid we’re not really the right people to guide you on this one. What I can say, based on feedback from other customers, is that minification of our scripts by W3TC can lead to errors: so that’s one bear trap to look out for.

Of course W3TC can do other things besides minification but so much depends on your own set up (how frequently events are updated, what other features are living on your event pages) that it’s impossible to provide one-size-fits-all advice, unfortunately.

Getting familiar and experimenting with W3TC, plus reading up on some of the key concepts that lie behind it, is probably the best way forward here.

Thanks!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘W3TC configuration for TEC Pro and Community Events’ is closed to new replies.