w3c not valid

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO w3c not valid

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Corrado
    Participant

the widget mini calendar is full of duplicate id w3c errors because use same id in calendar and in the small list

Corrado
    Participant

is not the list, is the calendar itself, if there is 2 times in the calendar the same number example 3 September 3 October you get duplicate id issue

George
    Participant

Hey @Corrado,

Thanks for reporting this! It’s something that we can definitely do better. I’m creating a ticket in our development tracking system for this, and hopefully it will be improved in an upcoming release.

Please let me know if there’s anything else I can help with here!

— George

Corrado
    Participant

Keep going with the good job, hope will be better soon.

George
    Participant

Thanks for the kind words @corrado 🙂 I’ve logged a ticket for our developers to take a closer look at and I’m sure that in some future release we will switch to data attributes instead of id attributes for more valid HTML.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention!

Cheers,
    George

Leah

Hi there,

I wanted to report back to you on the status of this issue. Your report is tracked in our internal system and a fix is on our to-do list, but we were not able to fit it into our upcoming 3.12 release. Please know that the issue is still very much on our radar and we will be working on it for a future release. We appreciate your patience while we work to improve our plugins. Thank you for using The Events Calendar!

Best,
    Leah
    and The Events Calendar team

George
    Participant

🙂

Geoff

Hey Corrado,

Just poking in to let you know that this issue has been resolved and a patch will be included in Version 4.0. We expect that to release sometime today so please do keep you eyes peeled and feel free to let us know if have any other questions after updating.

Thanks for your patience while we figured this out!

Geoff

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘w3c not valid’ is closed to new replies.