W3 Total Cache Issue

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO W3 Total Cache Issue

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    wineschool
    Participant

3.0 is awesome. One issue I am having: when W3 Total Cache is activated, all my events disappear.
    What files should I add to the “Cache exception list” or are there any other considerations?

Barry

They disappear everywhere? Or do they initially appear but you experience problems when you move backwards/forwards a month (for example)?

Cynthia Lockley
    Participant

Hmmm. All my events have also disappeared. I moved my site to a new hosting service and they told me to get rid of WP Super Cache because it was slowing things down. Would that have anything to do with why the events disappeared?

Barry

Hi Cynthia, that sounds rather different – could you create a new thread of your own and one of the team will try to help you there (bearing in mind there may be a slight delay due to it being a holiday weekend for many team members)?

Thanks!

Cynthia Lockley
    Participant

I did several hours ago but I guess you haven’t seen that yet. I thought this post might be the answer to my problem. The thread “Just updated to version 3 and all events disappeared!” was posted at 2:49 am Eastern time plus another thread at 3:25 am Eastern time called “Lost display of calendar on home page after update to 3.0.1”

Barry

Sure – a large portion of the team is based in the United States and so are enjoying some relaxation as I believe this is a public holiday there, so there may be some delays – we did post a notice to that effect:

Please note: Because it’s a holiday weekend in America, support will be lighter than usual from July 4 through July 7. We will be active on the forum during this time, addressing existing issues, helping users with 3.0 upgrade problems, etc. But we cannot guarantee our usual 24-hour response window. Support will resume in full and normal capacity on Monday, July 8. Happy Independence Day!

And we’re still providing coverage, so hang tight and we’ll get there as soon as we can.

wineschool
    Participant

Just to follow up on my original question. The issue was not related to TEC at all. It ended up being a templating problem.

Barry

Ah, ok. So it sounds like you’re all good (in relation to this specific issue at least)?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘W3 Total Cache Issue’ is closed to new replies.