Vs. Localist

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Vs. Localist

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Preston E.

We are a news outlet with multiple platforms. We are currently talking to Localist, but are also interested in talking to a rep at your organization.

Caroline

Hi there!

Thanks so much for stopping by and for considering our products! I’d be happy to answer any questions you might have about our plugins and how they might fit your company’s needs–can you tell me a bit more about the types of solutions you’re looking for and your project’s requirements? Let us know what we can do to assist!

Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you!

Preston Ehrler

Please reach out to me so we can schedule a conf. call that would include our director of it. This afternoon around 3pm EST would work well for us.

Caroline

Thanks for following up! We’re happy to schedule pre-sales calls for our enterprise-level customers (e.g. unlimited licensing of our complete product suite). If this fits the intended scope of your project, let us know, and we’ll connect to discuss further details.

Thank you!

Preston Ehrler

3pm today? (EST)

Caroline

Hi Preston,

Would you mind reaching out to us via our email form with a few specifics regarding your request and a link to this thread for reference? We’ll follow up to assist you further just as soon as we’re able!

Thank you!

Preston Ehrler

We seem to be going in circles here. That link leads us back to where I originated this conversation.

We prefer to communicate in a private setting with one of your enterprise level pre-sales marketing team. We are a newspaper and digital publisher in NYC, NY, NJ and Pa with 17 print and 14 digital publications.

Please reach out to me directly as we would very much appreciate a pre-sales enterprise-level demo of your event calendar product tomorrow morning. We have a presentation to review the various event platforms we are considering at 2pm EST tomorrow (Wednesday).

Thank you,

Preston Ehrler
    Director of R/D
    Straus News

Caroline

Hi Preston,

I’ve forwarded our conversation on to a senior member of our support team in order to assist you further with this! As your inquiry is somewhat of a separate nature from pre-sales, I’d like to keep our future correspondence outside of this forum thread, but please don’t hesitate to reach out to us via our email form if you should have any other questions or concerns. You’ll need to select “Hire Modern Tribe for a project” from the drop-down menu provided in order to access the email form fields.

Thanks again for your interest, and we look forward to speaking with you soon!

Caroline

Hi again! It’s been a while since our last exchange here, so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread out to keep things moving along. Please don’t hesitate to follow up with a new thread if there’s anything else we can do to assist! 🙂 Thank you!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Vs. Localist’ is closed to new replies.