volume discount for several plugins

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions volume discount for several plugins

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Harry

I’m thinking about purchasing several of your plugins for my new website. Do you guys off any kinds of discounts if I buy more than one?

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Harry,

Thanks for checking out our plugins! We do indeed have some bundles, which lets you save when you buy multiple extensions at once. I would also recommend subscribing to our newsletter to make sure you hear about any promotions we may be running.

If you have any other questions, please let me know!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Harry

Thank you for your reply. I would like to purchase the following bundles at the best price I can. I’m a one man show doing this website as a labor of love for readers, writers, teachers and educators in the area. http://www.LitAroundTheLou.com So I’m very limited on finances. Here are the bundles that I think would be best for my website:
    EventsPro
    Events Aggregator
    Filter Bar
    Community Events
    I see you have a bundle for the first three for $199 which is a great price. But I need the Community Events to save me time and headaches of creating all the events and letting group/event leaders do it. Can you give me a better price for all four? Also, I’d be more than willing to put your links/logos on my pages. Thanks

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Harry,

If you send us an email at support [at] theeventscalendar.com, we should be able to help you out with this. Please reference this thread, and we’ll see what we can do!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘volume discount for several plugins’ is closed to new replies.