Visual TAB needs some tweeking

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Visual TAB needs some tweeking

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    karen
    Participant

You helped the other day with the html editor in the community ADD page. Can you help me with the setting for the Visual Editor?

Casey
    Participant

Karen,
    Unfortunately, since this is an issue with your theme we’re unable to offer support for this. Take a look at this topic and let me know if you have further questions: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/read-this-an-important-note-on-plugintheme-deactivation/

Thanks!

karen
    Participant

you mean you cannot supply me with a CSS such as this that will solve the visual editor problem?
    #EventInfo, table.eventForm {
    width: 100% !important;
    }

Casey
    Participant

Unfortunately it’s displaying this way because of a style rule that’s coming from your theme’s stylesheet. I would talk to your theme developer to see if they can determine what style is causing that weird behavior. Thanks!

karen
    Participant

btw. I switched to the 2012 theme and it is still larger than the borders. I will turn the visual editor off.

Casey
    Participant

Karen,
    If you’ve switched to the 2012 theme and you’re still having this issue, then I would also try deactivating all of your plugins and the re-activating them one by one to determine if one of your plugins is causing this issue.

Try that and let me know what you find. Thanks.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Visual TAB needs some tweeking’ is closed to new replies.