Visual MCE Toolbar displays way too wide

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Visual MCE Toolbar displays way too wide

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Chris
    Participant

HTML view works fine, the visual version is bumping out into the ether.. any advice?

http://smileypete.com/calendar/events/community/add

Casey
    Participant

Chris,
    Have you tried this with twenty eleven (the default WordPress theme)? It looks like this is probably a conflict with your theme’s styles.

Chris
    Participant

It does it in 2011 too.

Casey
    Participant

Chris,
    I’m not seeing this in my test environment with Twenty Eleven. It looks like it’s a conflict with the #content tr td style in your theme’s stylesheet on line 5,971. Just remove the following padding style and it should work fine:

padding: 6px 24px;

Let me know if that does the trick!

Chris
    Participant

removing the paddingalone, didn’t do it, but I set the width there as well, and it cleared it up. Thanks for the assist. c

Casey
    Participant

Great! Glad to hear you got this sorted out. I’m going to close this thread out since your issue is resolved, but feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Visual MCE Toolbar displays way too wide’ is closed to new replies.