Visual error after update the Pro plugins from Version 4.4.3 to Version 4.6.1.

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Visual error after update the Pro plugins from Version 4.4.3 to Version 4.6.1.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Thomas
    Participant

Hi at all,

i have updated on our webpage the calendar and ticket pro plugins from Version 4.4.3 to Version 4.6.1. After the update we have a visual error on the event page. Please take a look on the attached file. We use a Enfold Child-theme.

Is there a code fix for this problem?

Thanks in advanced and best wishes,
    Tom

Patricia

Hey Tom,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

Before we begin, just to set expectations, the scope of our support is mostly to get our customers started on the right track and to help them in case of issues. We unfortunately do not provide complete support for customizations like this one.

To help you get started, I believe the simplest way to achieve what you want is by moving the form div via jQuery:

https://gist.github.com/nefeline/5e1ec228d3edf1357efb14a38d2bd28d

This is just an example based on the divs I’ve found in your site (you may need to adjust it if the selectors are incorrect). You can add this code in your theme’s functions.php file (without the PHP opening tag).

I hope this helps you to get started! If you have any other questions at all please feel free to let me know and Iā€™d be happy to help as best I can!

Cheers,

Patricia

Patricia

Hi Thomas,

This is just a quick follow up to let you know that I’ve updated the gist I shared with you before to make sure it won’t conflict/cause issues in the future.

In this new example you just have to create a new js file in your theme (in this case called move-cart.js) and add the code from the first snippet inside it.

After that, please add the code from the second snippet inside your theme’s functions.php file:

https://gist.github.com/nefeline/5e1ec228d3edf1357efb14a38d2bd28d

I hope this helps!

Thanks,

Patricia

Thomas
    Participant

Dear Patricia,

thank you very much for the code. It works perfect!

Best wishes,
    Tom

Patricia

Hi Thomas,

You are welcome šŸ™‚ If you have any other questions, please feel free to open a new thread and we will be happy to help!

Cheers,

Patricia

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Visual error after update the Pro plugins from Version 4.4.3 to Version 4.6.1.’ is closed to new replies.