Visual Editor Disappeared

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Visual Editor Disappeared

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Robert Atkinson
    Participant

If I highlight the edit page, html shows. No Visual editor is present. Previous text is still on Calendar. ??
    Text and visual buttons do nothing.No new additions other than WP 3.9.1 upgrade that was pushed.

Casey
    Participant

bobatkinsontcb,
    Thanks for reaching out! Can you give me a link to your Event Submission page, so I can investigate further? Thanks! πŸ™‚

-Casey-

Robert Atkinson
    Participant

http://timberlane-community-band.org/wp-admin/post.php?post=1638&action=edit

Not sure if this helps, but my visual editor is gone for EVERYTHING.
    I can’t edit any existing page or create a new one.

Casey
    Participant

Can you try deactivating all other plugins to see if that resolves the issue? If so, then try reactivating them one-by-one to determine if another plugin is the culprit. Give that a try and let me know what you discover. Thanks! πŸ™‚

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

I just wanted to follow up and see if you’re all set here or if you still have further questions. Just let me know if you have further questions or if I should go ahead and close out this thread. Thanks! πŸ™‚

-Casey-

Robert Atkinson
    Participant

Sorry I’ve been on other things. I tested my laptop, and IT worked fine and visual editor was there and usable. Since I had a viable work around, I could still post. I waited a week or more, and miraculously, the problem was fixed. Don’t know how, but in the digital World, we often say thanks for the magic.

Casey
    Participant

Great! Thanks for confirming that this got you sorted. Since it looks like you’re all set, I’m going to mark this thread “Answered” and close it out.

By the way, if you have a minute or two, we would love it if you’d write a few words for us here: http://m.tri.be/jw

Thanks in advance. πŸ™‚

Cheers,
    Casey

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Visual Editor Disappeared’ is closed to new replies.