Visual Composer Issue

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Visual Composer Issue

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Sam Hitner
    Participant

I have Events Calendar Pro on my client’s site and Visual Composer was working perfectly with the custom post type, we now purchased Event Tickets Pro as I convinced them that it was a better option than using their previous ticketing plugin, the Community Edition of OpenTickets. Now with the Event Tickets and the pro version added to the site and activated, VC no longer works for this post type.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Sam!

Thanks for getting in touch with us. Let me help you with this topic.

We don’t have any native support for page builders like Visual Composer. However, you should still be able to display events on pages created with it using widgets and shortcodes (Pro comes with some more advanced shortcodes).

As for using the Visual Composer editor inside the edit event page, I’m not very familiar on how Visual Composer works. Could you please share a copy of the plugin in a private reply? I’ll run some tests with it and see what I can find.

Thanks,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Visual Composer Issue’ is closed to new replies.