View Purchaser's Name in Attendees Panel

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus View Purchaser's Name in Attendees Panel

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Mariruth Kennedy
    Participant

Hey guys! First, great plugin! We’re loving it. The only issue that we’ve had so far that we want to see if we can fix up (if possible since the plugin is really new) is the ability to view a ticket purchaser’s name in the Attendees panel. Our client is afraid people might loose any actual ticket, or not remember their order number, etc and think it would be highly useful if their name was displayed on the front of Attendees maybe after Order #? Is this possible currently?

(I did look in the Feature Requests but didn’t see anything exactly like this – unless I’m just not computing things correctly in my head, so sorry if the answer is there!)

Thanks in advance!

Barry

Hi Mariruth – that’s a good idea. It may be possible currently via some custom tweaks (familiarity with WP_List_Table and associated hooks that would probably be a good starting point) – but I will anyway take this on board as a feature request. Thanks!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘View Purchaser's Name in Attendees Panel’ is closed to new replies.