View more events on Full calendar view

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO View more events on Full calendar view

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    ropecommander
    Participant

The view more events link has disappeared on full calendar view when there are more events than what is set under the display setting “month view events per day”.

For example, on March 8, 2014, there are more than 10 events, which is the maximum amount set to show per day. Originally, there would be a link below the last event allowing the user to see all events for that day. I recently upgraded to pro, so I’m not sure if that could have been the reason.

What can I do to get that back?

Brook
    Participant

Howdy ropecommander,

Do you have any theme overrides perchance? If so could you try disabling them by renaming your [themename]/tribe-events/ folder to ‘tribe-events-bak’. Did that fix it?

What happens if you go to WP Admin > Events > Settings > Display and change the “Month view events per day” to something like “3”. Does that temporarily fix it?

If nothing above works, could you also run through some diagnostic steps for me? First, could you try temporarily activating the default 2013 theme, and seeing if the issue persists. If disabling the theme fixes it, we have narrowed the issue down to a theme conflict.

If the issue persists in the default 2013 theme, then we have a different set of debugging steps. Please keep the 2013 theme enabled, and also disable any plugins other than the ones from Modern Tribe to see if that fixes it. If it does, please try reenabling the plugins one at a time until the issue resurfaces. When it does resurface, can you let me know which plugin caused that to happen?

Please let me know the results. I would also gladly answer further questions or clarify any of the above as needed. Ask away! Cheers!

– Brook

ropecommander
    Participant

Thanks for the help Brook. I went through each step and it didn’t fix it. So when I was finished, I had the 2013 theme activated and every plugin disabled except for the 2 modern tribe plugins.

What would be our next step?

Thanks,
    Eric

Brook
    Participant

Thank you Eric. It just occurred to me that the view all events link might disappear if you turn the Day view off in calendar. Sure enough! I am not sure it that is a recent change in version 3.4 or I just have not noticed it until now.

Considering the above I bet we can fix this by going to WP Admin > Events > Settings > Display (tab), scroll down to “Enable event views”, and check the “Day” option. Assuming that fixes it, and you really don’t want the Day view to show up in the View As drop down, you could add the following CSS to your WP theme’s custom CSS file.

body #tribe-bar-views .tribe-bar-views-option-day.tribe-bar-views-option:first-child,
    body #tribe-bar-views .tribe-bar-views-option.tribe-bar-views-option-day {
    display: none;
    }

Did that fix it? Can I still help you in anyway? Please let me know if you don’t mind.

– Brook

ropecommander
    Participant

Thanks so much, that solved it! I greatly appreciate your help!

Brook
    Participant

You are welcome!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘View more events on Full calendar view’ is closed to new replies.