view end date event

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO view end date event

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    John
    Participant

Maybe a stupid question, but I wonder if its possible to not only see the start-, but also see the enddate of a longterm event?

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi John!

Thanks for reaching out to us! 🙂

Our plugin’s templates show the start and end dates by default, so it seems your theme is making some template customization that affects this.

It’s posible to show the end date of an event by customizing our template files. There is a great article on how to do this here > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/themers-guide/

If that does not help, you might want to check on your theme documentation and see if there’s a way to do that. Or event contact your theme authors and ask them about this.

I hope that helps! Let me know if you have any other questions and I’ll be happy to help!

Cheers!
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘view end date event’ is closed to new replies.