View Calendar gone on mobile

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO View Calendar gone on mobile

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    hikeitbaby
    Participant

So I am on an iPhone5 and the view calendar button in multiple options isn’t working on my phone. I have tried to restarted, etc. It’s working on an android and on the computer, but not phone. I have heard this complaint from a lot of people about our mobile site.
    Also when we hit NEXT HIKES on a mobile phone instead of staying in our city search it goes to the whole calendar which is problematic. We have about 6 hikes a day in Portland and we have 2500 in our calendar around the country and are in 80 cities. So this is a problem.

I would be happy to work with someone to customize this more and happy to pay to make it really work because at this time we are really needing this tool as it’s the most important thing on our website.

Thanks for your help in sorting this. Here’s a picture of what I am seeing
    Shanti

hikeitbaby
    Participant

oops I didn’t meean to submit can I send a pic of what I have going on?

Geoff

Hi there, Shanti! Thanks for getting in touch and sorry for the issue. Let’s see if we can identify what’s happening.

I visited your site on an iPhone and it seems the View As options are properly working (screenshot). I was able to view all the available view options, select them, and the have the proper calendar load. Is it possible you have resolved the issue? Or perhaps you can provide me with a different link and screenshot where I can see what you’re describing.

The City search also seemed to work properly for me. I searched for hikes in Whittier and Portland. In both instances, the correct events were returned and I was able to paginate through them using the Next Hikes link without returning to the full calendar. If you’re seeing more results than you would like, you can decrease the radius of the location search by heading to Events > Settings > General and changing the “Mao view distance limit” (screenshot) to a smaller number.

I hope this helps!

Cheers,
    Geoff

P.S. I moved this thread from EDD Ticket to The Events Calendar PRO forum. Same URL, but easier to find. 🙂

Geoff

Hi there,  Shanti! This thread’s been quiet for a while, so I’m going to go ahead and close it. Please feel free to start a new thread if any other questions pop up and we’d be happy to help. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘View Calendar gone on mobile’ is closed to new replies.