View Attendees Not Working

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus View Attendees Not Working

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Melissa Wells
    Participant

I’m using Event Calendar Pro and Event Tickets Pro. The View Attendeeds doesn’t seems to be working. On the master list of events it has all attendees at 0% event though there have been ticket sales. When I click View Attendees for a class that people have registered for, it doesn’t list anyone. This really needs to work for this client as she relies heavily on these classes and a needs a quick print out of who’s attending that night.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Melissa!

I’m sorry to hear you are experiencing that issue. Let me help you with the troubleshooting.

First, could you please enable WP_DEBUG and WP_DEBUG_LOG ? This will create a debug.log file inside the /wp-content directory.

After that, try reproducing the issue a few times (navigating to the attendee list), so that in case there is an error, it will be saved into the debug.log file. Please share that log file with us so we can see if any problem from there.

Also, could you please see if there are any console errors by inspecting the attendees page? We have an article that explains how to do that here > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/using-google-chrome-developer-tools/

Please let me know about it.

Thanks,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘View Attendees Not Working’ is closed to new replies.