View Attendees from Past Events

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus View Attendees from Past Events

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    mauricehillier
    Participant

Is it possible to view an attendee list from past events?
    We run workshops and after people have attended we want to email them some notes. It would be really handy to list out the attendees from past events. At the moment we can click on the “attendees” link for current and future events, but after the event has passed the links to “attendees” and “orders” is no longer visible.

I’ve attached two images showing the links are in the Events List for two workshops; one is a future event so it shows the links, the other is a past event and the links are missing.

By the way, we haven’t used the “Check in” facility to check people in to our workshops as we generally only have 4 to 6 people at a time, we just know who is here or who is missing. If we check people in does that make the attendees link appear?

Thanks

Maurice

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi Maurice,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Wow, that is an unusual issue. I just tested this and for me the links and the attendees still show up for a past event.

Is it possible that the event where the links don’t show up were created with an earlier version of the plugin? (This is only a hunch, still, it shouldn’t be happening.)

Would you be able to share with me a full database dump / export of your site? I would like to fire it up so I can dig in it a bit.

Thanks and cheers,
    Andras

mauricehillier
    Participant

This reply is private.

Andras
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

mauricehillier
    Participant

Hi Andras,

Here’s the dropbox link to the file:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/12c2dnxzopxbz3c/mauriceh_wrdp3.sql?dl=0

Cheers

MAurice

Maurice Hillier

11 Eclipse Street, Bridgeman Downs Queensland 4035, Australia

• m: 0414 467 676
    • w: ministryofhandmade.com.au
    • e: [email protected]
    CONTEMPORARY TEXTILE AND LIFESTYLE WORKSHOPS
    CUSTOM FURNITURE AND SOFT FURNISHINGS
    CREATIVE EVENTS INCLUDING MAKERS ESCAPE MONTVILLE

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello Maurice,

Thanks for sharing that. I fired it up and took a look.

In order to have the links to the Attendees and Orders pages you need to have an active ticket for the event.

I checked the event “Lampshades Friday 12 January – Sold Out” and couldn’t find any ticket associated with it. Then I looked at the WooCommerce products and saw that the ticket for this event was in ‘Draft’ status. Once I set that one to ‘Published’ the said links showed up as they were supposed do.

Check and let me know if this helps.

Cheers,
    Andras

mauricehillier
    Participant

Fantastic! That’s the source of the problem. After an event expired I changed the status to draft to eliminate it from searches. Didn’t think of the consequences. Thanks so much for your help. Awesome. Very happy.

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello Maurice!

Stoked to hear that it helped and it made you so happy. 🙂 Makes me happy too.

Since this is resolved I am going to close this ticket, but if you need anything else related to this topic or another please create a new ticket and we’ll be happy to help.

Cheers,
    Andras

PS: If you like our plugins, and you didn’t yet do so 🙂 we would be happy to receive a review in the wordpress.org repository. Thanks!
    https://wordpress.org/support/view/plugin-reviews/the-events-calendar/
    https://wordpress.org/support/view/plugin-reviews/event-tickets/

PS2: We’d be also grateful if you would give us feedback on your satisfaction with support. Just click on one of the classy looking emojis below. 🙂 If you can spare a few words, that’s even better. Doublethanks!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘View Attendees from Past Events’ is closed to new replies.