'View As' menu behind filter bar; Filter Bar not working in responsive mode

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar 'View As' menu behind filter bar; Filter Bar not working in responsive mode

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Nicole
    Participant

hello,
    1. in responsive view (under 600px), my ‘View As’ dropdown expands behind the filter bar.
    2. More importantly, when you click the ‘Show Filters’ button, the screen goes to a different page/menu, then immediately goes back to the main View page.
    thank you!

Gustavo Bordoni
    Keymaster

Hi Nicole,

Thanks for reaching out to us, can you send my way a link of where both of this problems happen so I can help you find where is the source of the issue?

In the meanwhile please don’t forget to see our Testing for Conflicts page as the issue you are describing seems like a problem with some CSS rule of some sorts.

My Best Regards,

Gustavo Bordoni
    Keymaster

Hi Nicole I saw that you’ve marked the correct answer, so what I will do here is close the issue, but if there is anything else that we can do to assist you further please don’t hesitate to ask.

my Best Regards,

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘'View As' menu behind filter bar; Filter Bar not working in responsive mode’ is closed to new replies.