"View As" is not localizable ?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO "View As" is not localizable ?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Maciej
    Participant

Hello,
    It seems that the string “View As” is not localizable ? I can’t see it in the .po file. Could you check, please ? Please, see attached screenshot.
    BR,
    Maciej

Josh
    Participant

Hey Maciej,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

I took a look at the file and the “View As” is set up for translation and should be available to be translated. Which language are you not seeing it available for?

Thanks!

Maciej
    Participant

Using Loco Translate I look into the-events-calendar-fr_FR.po
    And I can’t find any “View As:” string nor its french translation.
    I can see only “View As” = “Options d’affichage” but it is not what I’m looking for.

BR,
    Maciej

Josh
    Participant

Hey Maciej,

You can find that string within the French translation here. If that isn’t the correct translation that you’d like to use, you can submit an alternative or manually change it within your .po files using a tool such as Poedit.

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks!

Maciej
    Participant

It is a correct translation, but it is not displayed in French but in English. Please, see attached screenshot.
    BR,
    Maciej

Josh
    Participant

Hey Maciej,

Ah, I get what you’re saying now. As a starting point, does the issue persist if you switch to a default theme? There could be an override version that may not be translated within your theme.

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks!

Maciej
    Participant

You are absolutely right ! It was overwritten by the theme. Thank you for your support.
    BR,
    Maciej

Josh
    Participant

Hey Maciej,

Awesome! I’m glad we were able to get to the root of this one.

I’ll go ahead and close this thread for now. If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to open a new one.

Thanks!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘"View As" is not localizable ?’ is closed to new replies.