"View As" dropdown in 3.0 – Expanded by default.

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO "View As" dropdown in 3.0 – Expanded by default.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Pat Donegan
    Participant

Hi Guys,
    Great job on 3.0. I’m absolutely loving it. Just a quick question. Is there any way that I can leave the “view as” dropdown menu expanded to make the viewing options more noticeable?

Jonah
    Participant

Hi Gavin,

I don’t know how to do this myself but am asking one of our developers how to do it. Stay tuned and I should be able to get you an answer in the next day or two.

Regards,
    Jonah

Pat Donegan
    Participant

Thanks Jonah!

Rob

Gavin, I just wanted to follow-up with you here to apologize for the delay in getting you a reply. We’ve been flooded with questions, requests, customizations, integration problems and the like since launching 3.0 and are having trouble keeping up with the demand.

By way of an update: I’ve prioritized this with our developer Jessica, who will be taking a look first thing tomorrow morning. We’ll be in touch to advise best we can from there. Thanks for your patience and support so far.

Pat Donegan
    Participant

Thanks Rob. Much appreciated!

Jonah
    Participant

Hi Gavin,

Quick update. We will be making changes to the views menu that will allow for more flexibility like what you’re asking for but you will have to wait for us to release this to be able to make these modifications. It might make it into the next release but no guarantees. Please keep an eye out for the update and I imagine this will need to be done via a filter of some sort which we can help you with. Please check back in once you’ve installed the update and we’ll get you squared away.

Regards,
    Jonah

Pat Donegan
    Participant

Ok Jonah.

Thanks for that. I’ll look forward to the update. 🙂

Rob

Hey Gavin! Just wanted to follow-up with you here, as this actually shipped in the most recent release. Can you confirm whether you’ve updated, if the issue persists? Thanks!

Rob

Gavin: going to close the thread here. But if you do indeed find the issue persists, open a new thread and we’ll get you sorted with haste. Thanks man.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘"View As" dropdown in 3.0 – Expanded by default.’ is closed to new replies.