‘View as’ drop down covers regular navigation drop down menus

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO ‘View as’ drop down covers regular navigation drop down menus

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Michael
    Participant

I’ve got 2 little css problems with event calendar pro. Hope someone can help me.

1) The View as drop down menu, showing list, month, week, etc is close proximity to my regular site navigation, and when a regular button is rolled over to reveal the drop down navigation for the site, it appears “behind” the View as menu.

2) In the month view, when you hover an event, the pop-up appears over the link. So i’m not able to click on the event.

Thanks in advance.

Barry

Hi ibexsolutions,

For the first issue can you try adding the following snippet of CSS to the end of your theme’s stylesheet or anywhere else it makes available for custom CSS (or indeed go ahead and create a custom tribe-events.css stylesheet and add it there):

.ie-dropdown-fix { z-index: 500; }

For the second issue we have some useful snippets including one that is useful for solving this particular problem – “Stop Tooltip from Obscuring Event Title” – which may be useful.

Hope that helps!

Michael
    Participant

Hi Barry,
    Thanks for the fixes, this works for me.
    Bye Joost

Barry

Excellent, thanks Joost 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘‘View as’ drop down covers regular navigation drop down menus’ is closed to new replies.