View All translations – pt

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions View All translations – pt

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Andre Silva

Dear Experts,

I’m facing issues in the translations. The translator file is ok to string ‘View all %s’ to ‘Ver todos %s’ ( portuguese/brazil) language.
    However, when the calendar is displayed the text came in english, which means ‘View all %s’ and not following translation file.

Do you have thoughts about this issues?

Thank you

Patricia

Hey Andre,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

The Events Calendar and its add-ons adapt to use the same language used by your WordPress installation. It will default to English, unless you run WP in a different language. On your Dashboard, go to Settings → General. Scroll down to the bottom of the page where it says Site Language. Select your language from the dropdown and save your changes.

I’ve temporarily changed my site’s language to Brazilian Portuguese and “View all” was successfully translated to “Visualizar todos”.

You will find additional information about how to change the language of your calendar here.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you need anything else and I’ll be happy to assist!

Regards,

Patricia

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘View All translations – pt’ is closed to new replies.