"View All" translation not working

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO "View All" translation not working

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    milcraft
    Participant

Hello,

I’m using the Event Calendar Pro plugin for a website.
    Everything I can translate, except View All (number) Evenementen (Events).
    I translated the language-files of both the free and pro-plugin and I can see the string. But when I translate it, it doesn’t change.
    What am I doing wrong here?
    Cache is cleared.

Thanks in advance,
    Best regards,
    Tom

Geoff B.

Good evening Tom and welcome to the Events Calendar Support forum!

Thank you for reaching out to us.
    I would love to help you with this topic.

When translation file strings are not kicking in, it is usually caused by one of the following things:

1. Your translation files are not up to date
    2. You are using some customized translation files that have been placed in the /wp-content/languages/ or /wp-content/languages/plugins/ folder. These might not be updated and will override any other file.
    3. The strings are translated, but are considered “fuzzy”

In the first 2 cases, the solution is to update your translation files using the pot file. You can do this by using the Poedit software and heading to Catalog > Update from pot file.

In the last case, you will need to make them “unfuzzy” using Poedit.

Additionally, I am noticing from your system information that your max_execution_time = -1 for PHP. A value of 30 or 300 is more common. I would recommend you reach out to your web host to fix this.

Let me know how that goes.

Best regards,
    Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘"View All" translation not working’ is closed to new replies.