"View all" recurring events list not displaying events in chronological order

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO "View all" recurring events list not displaying events in chronological order

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    integrity
    Participant

If you select “view all” on a recurring event the dates are not appearing in the appropriate order. I checked around and this is happening on all recurring events so it is not entry error.

Here is an example https://explorestlouis.com/event/something-rotten/all/ I am seeing the same thing when I select “view all” on any recurring event.

In contrast if you view same events by Venue they display in the appropriate order https://explorestlouis.com/venue/the-fabulous-fox-theatre/

What is even more strange is that when you reload the “view all” page for an event, the events get reordered differently and each time its not in chronological order.

How can I get the results on all my recurring event’s “view all” page to be listed in proper chronological order?

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello integrity,

Thanks for reaching out and I’m sorry about this event ordering issue. Let me try to help you with this.

As a first it would be great if you could run a test for conflicts. This can help us eliminate any plugins / code that could influence the order of the events. Let me know what you find.

Also, could you send me a screenshot of the recurrence rules of that “Something Rotten” event, so I can try to recreate and test?

Thanks and looking forward to solving this with you.

Cheers,
    Andras

integrity
    Participant

I was able to deactivate all plugins besides Tribe Events Plugins and any theme modifications that could conflict with event-related features, and the issue still seems to be in place.

I’ve attached a screenshot detailing the recurrence rules for the “Something Rotten” event for your testing purposes.

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi integrity,

Thanks for checking this. It looks like we are facing a bug here.

An internal bugticket is already in place and I added your thread to it to give it more push.

At the moment unfortunately I don’t have any workaround for the issue, so I am going to set the status of this ticket to “pending fix” and we will update it once the fix is released.

If you have any new questions or issues please create a new ticket and reference this one.

Thanks and cheers,
    Andras

jussibr
    Participant

I am having the same issue. Look forward to an update as we have alot of events affected by this one!

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello @jussibr and thanks for chiming in here.

To give you an update, the fix is scheduled to come with the next maintenance release in 3-4 weeks max. Hang in there.

Thanks for your patience!

Cheers,
    Andras

George
    Participant

Hello!

I wanted to post a quick note here that we have published a new Maintenance Release today that should address some of the problems reported in this thread.

You can read about the details of this release here → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-events-calendar-4-4-3-event-tickets-4-4-3-premium-add-ons/

I hope this update helps!

Cheers,
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘"View all" recurring events list not displaying events in chronological order’ is closed to new replies.