View All Events widget link redirects to Home Page. Can't find events page

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO View All Events widget link redirects to Home Page. Can't find events page

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    kryptobar
    Participant

I’ve don a little customization to the site and have yet to upgrade to the Pro version of the plugin that has already been purchased until this issue is resolved. Here’s a link to the site
    http://kryptonitebar.com
    thanks,
    Chip

Rob

Hi Chris. Thanks for the note here; I am seeing the issue on your site there. I’m wondering if something else could be at play — this is not the intended behavior of the plugin, and I also noticed the loadtime for that link was rather long. Have you customized the plugin itself in any way? If so would you mind reverting to the unedited version to see if the issue persists?

If that’s not the cause, and if resaving your permalinks doesn’t do the trick (please give that a go), try one of the following:

* Changing to a different permalink structure.
    * Making sure you’re running the 2.0.6 build and don’t have any earlier releases active.
    * Deactivating your plugins one-by-one until just The Events Calendar is active, to see if it’s a conflict with another plugin.
    * If not a conflict with another plugin, testing by reverting to the default 2011 theme – again, with just Events active – to see if it’s a theme issue.

Give those a go and let me know whether you’re still having issues from there. We’ll try and troubleshoot accordingly. Cheers!

kryptobar
    Participant

Thanks Rob,
    I’ll check it out and try those fixes.

Thanks,
    Chip (Kryptonite web guy)

Rob

Sounds good Chip. Give it a go and if you are still having issues, definitely let us know and we’ll try our best to troubleshoot from there.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘View All Events widget link redirects to Home Page. Can't find events page’ is closed to new replies.