(very urgent) How to change the display of Event ticket number?

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus (very urgent) How to change the display of Event ticket number?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    dd
    Participant

Ticket number generated by your site is
    Z850-3-90V8Y1

This is too long for my customer, because I wanna them to use this number for personal recognize purpose. Previous months and before that, all our event is generated like so easy and short, example Z800-1, Z700-1.

How to remove the long and complicated wording? 90V8Y1, can it only display the front Z850-3?

Waiting, and event starts in few hours soon, god! hope you reply me very soon!

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hello,

I’m so sorry for the delay here, it looks like my previous reply from last week didn’t save. However, you can change the SKU under the Advanced section when editing a ticket (see screenshot) – can you give this a try and let me know if this gets you what you need?

dd
    Participant

Hi,

It’s late and our event is started from 1 June 2018 for registration.
    Ticket number has been sent to clients, so just ignore what I said.

Thank you!

Regards,
    zeroxcuse.com

Quoting The Events Calendar [email protected]:

Links:

Jennifer
    Keymaster

No problem, I’m sorry that we weren’t able to get it changed! If there is anything else that I can help with, please let me know.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘(very urgent) How to change the display of Event ticket number?’ is closed to new replies.