Very Slow Event Admin

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Very Slow Event Admin

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Mamta
    Participant

Hello,

I am using the version 3.11.2 of Events calendar plugin.

The plugin is working fine on the front end (i.e. displays the events to the visitors)

However, it is extremely slow on the backend. Once I click on “edit” on the top bar on an events page, it takes a long time for the edit page to load up (upto 30 seconds) and even then, the full page does not load. Only half of the page loads.

I am using Bluehost and all other websites and the WP-Admin for this particular site works well (blogs, pages, forums etc).. the only problem is in editing the events pages.

Any ideas on hat is wrong here?

Josh
    Participant

Hey Mamta,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

This is definitely a strange issue to be having. Could you try turnign on WP_DEBUG for your site? You can then try downloading the Debug Bar plugin. This plugin will analyze the queries that are run when trying to access the page. It’ll also pull out really slow queries and highlight them for you. This will help us to narrow in on what may be causing this performance issue when editing events.

Thanks!

Mamta
    Participant

Hi,

I have installed the DEbig Bar and set the WP_DEBUG to True.

What do I need to do now?

Thanks,

Josh
    Participant

Hey Mamta,

You should now have a new item in your admin bar that looks like this https://cloudup.com/csMK-1jsYXl. When you access the events page, it should turn red (or yellow) since you’re experiencing slow loading on those pages. If it does, you can click on that link and it will point out the different queries that are taking the longest.

You can then take a screenshot or copy the text from those slow queries and paste them into a private reply here. That’ll give us the information we need to see exactly what is causing the page to load so slowly for you.

Thanks!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Very Slow Event Admin’ is closed to new replies.