Version

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Version

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Dean

Hi!

I am in the process of building a website and would like to make The Events Calendar part of that site, however, we need-need-NEED to be able to place calendars on multiple pages, which doesn’t seem to be possible now. I know there is another plugin that allows me to insert the list view, but the client need the calendar view instead. It looks like it will be available with the pro version 4.3 release via shortcodes (according to https://theeventscalendar.com/a-look-at-whats-coming-in-our-4-3-release/). I’ve seen in other places that you were hoping for an October 1st release date, but it doesn’t appear to be available yet. Do you have any better sense of the release date? I need to get this implemented in the next couple weeks for QA before a November 1 launch and am trying to figure out if I can stick with TEC (I already have the free version on the site and the client loves it) or if I need to find another solution.

Thanks!

Dean

Josh
    Participant

Hey Dean,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

The release should be coming very soon! However, if you are a PRO subscriber, you can actually download our Release Candidates of version 4.3 from your account here. Using that, you’d be able to fully test and use the features of the shortcodes until the official release does come out.

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks!

Dean

Thanks for the reply. Do you have a return policy in case the new shortcodes don’t work for them?

Josh
    Participant

Hey Dean,

No problem! Sure thing, you can return the plugin for any reason within 30 days of purchasing. You can submit that request here https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/refund-policy/.

Thanks!

Dean

Sorry. One more question. If I buy a Personal license now and decide in a couple/few weeks, after trying it out, that I want to get a Business or Agency license, do I need to buy that in addition, or can I upgrade and be credited the original purchase amount?

Josh
    Participant

Hey Dean,

Once you purchase a personal license, you can upgrade that license anytime using an upgrade option that will be available in your account while looking at your existing licenses here.

Thanks!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Version’ is closed to new replies.