Version that works with Events Calendar 3.2?

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar Version that works with Events Calendar 3.2?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    rhythmtravels
    Participant

I just bought the filter bar and it does not work with the version of events calendar I have. I use version 3.2 and can not upgrade since it will affect other plugins.

I have no programmer for the website at the moment so I’m kinda stuck at the moment.

The filter add-on just showed a blank page.

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for using our plugins.

The plugins are compatible with the same version number. So 3.9 works with all 3.9 plugins.

However, Filter Bar was not released until version 3.4 so I do not think it will work in 3.2 as we would have had to change coding to get the Filter Bar to work.

If you are unable to update and cannot use Filter Bar then we can offer you a refund.

Thanks

rhythmtravels
    Participant

This reply is private.

Brian
    Keymaster

We are unable to provide support on getting two different versions of the plugins to work together.

We have a list of developers you can contact and see if they can help.

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/find-a-customizer/

I would think though it would be easier to upgrade everything to the latest version and handle the issues that come from that, then trying to make something backwards computable.

If you do not think that can work we can refund you. You can do that by email using the order number and a message to refund to [email protected]

Thanks

rhythmtravels
    Participant

This reply is private.

Brian
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

Brian
    Keymaster

I am going to close this topic as we typically close threads if there is no activity after two weeks. Feel free to create a new thread and reference this one to save you time.

Thanks

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Version that works with Events Calendar 3.2?’ is closed to new replies.