Version 4.1 is broken

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Version 4.1 is broken

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Stephan
    Participant

Hello,

I bought version 4.1 today. But now I see (in the forum, too) that it is broken. The links don’t work and redirect to an incorrect url. I read that I could downgrade to Version 4.0.7 (https://wordpress.org/plugins/the-events-calendar/developers/), but I can’t downgrade the pro to 4.0.7, because I bought it when it already was version 4.1. Further versions aren’t allowed to me. So what can I do?
    Please fix this bug.

Martin
    Participant

Same is going on for me.

http://www.starparish.com/events

Seems to happen particularly to recurring events.

John Vitale
    Participant

I upgraded to version 4.1 today and my entire site went down, aka totally blank. I restored a previous backup and database and thankfully restored the site, but when I re-activated version 4.1 Event Calendar and Event Calendar Pro again, I’ve lost the ability to view the calendar by “week”, “day”, “map” and “photo”. They go to a bad link somewhere and I get “404 error” pages. How can this be fixed?

Thomas
    Participant

I have the same problem. Purchased on 16th of March and nothing works.
    There is no 4.0.7 Pro Version for me to download, so atm useless but paid :/
    Please bring on an update or a suggestion how to solve the problem.

Justin
    Participant

I’m having the same issue, when purchased early this week i was served 4.0.7 for pro, and have tried the update available but neither of them work on my site, which i need badly because the calendar is specifically able to work on my theme (The 7), cause i sure as heck didn’t like spending 90 bucks on something that is not working.

(side note, free version shows fine, adding pro just wont work.)

Geoff

Hi Stephen and folks,

So sorry for the trouble here! We did indeed hit an issue that affected the update process, but we believe we have now resolved the issue.

I recommend to get back to the correct directory paths to deactivate and delete the premium plugins and then update by getting the latest files from your account in theeventscalendar.com

My Account

The process of deactivating and deleting the plugins does not change or delete events or settings, but it is always a good idea to have a backup.

Let us know if that helps get everything back to square one.

Thanks,
    Geoff

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Version 4.1 is broken’ is closed to new replies.