Version 4.1.2 update ticket stock bug re-occurrence

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Version 4.1.2 update ticket stock bug re-occurrence

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Joe Marsh
    Participant

Hi

Since updating this morning to 4.1.2, a bug which I reported after the 4.1 update has re-occurred – when you edit an event which was created before the most recent update, it resets the ticket available stock to 0. I can then edit it back to what it was and continue updating and stock remains the same, so it only effects changes on the first edit after the update.

Regards

Joe

Robert Hickling
    Participant

I am experiencing this same bug, and yet when I update the stock back to what it was after clicking update and try updating again, the stock still gets reset to 0. I’m looking forward to hearing about the resolution on this one, therefore listening in here. Thanks, Robert

George
    Participant

I’m really sorry about this bug, folks, and its persistence in our code base. We are working hard on isolating the cause of the issue and will fix this as soon as we can.

I’m curious—do you either of you notice a difference in behavior based on whether the event is using “Global stock” or not? In other words, do events with the Global Stock option checked have tickets that behave any differently here than events with the “Global Stock” option un-checked?

Thank you!
    George

Joe Marsh
    Participant

Hi George

Thanks for the response – None of my events actually use global stock, however I did find that if I changed an event to use global stock before hitting update for the first time, it didn’t reduce the available tickets to 0. If I then disabled global stock, the numbers also stayed correct.

I can’t say if this affects events which had global stock before the update though, as none of mine did, but I would say from this that global stock being enabled does stop the issue.

Hope that makes sense? Let me know if I can check any more things for you.

Thanks

Joe

George
    Participant

Thank you for adding these details. They are indeed helpful!

I’m really sorry about the pace of this issue; investigation is underway and we’re trying to isolate the problem!

Thank you,
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Version 4.1.2 update ticket stock bug re-occurrence’ is closed to new replies.