Venues Not Showing on Menu

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Venues Not Showing on Menu

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Shawn Daniel
    Participant

We have over 30 venues that were imported into the system, but only 5 are showing on the map.

What have I done:
    – Disabled the other plugins
    – Revert to 2017 theme
    – Fixed Venues
    – Cleared the cache (3 times)
    – Check all the options for Maps on both the event and venues (Show Google Map, Show Google Maps Link, Use latitude + longitude)
    – Purchased a Google Maps API

The venues are still not working. I even tried doing all the above again after I purchased the API. I am not sure what I can do to fix this issue. The Google Map location is correct on the individual event page, but I can’t get them to show on the /maps/ page. The only custom template I have created is for the individual event page and not the other pages/templates.

Please help.

Sky
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry to hear that you’re having difficulty with the venues displaying correctly. I will try to help you get this sorted.

On one of the events that isn’t showing, can you go to the admin page for the venue, and click the “Use latitude + longitude” checkbox? Save the venue, and see if it shows up on the map afterwards.

Let me know how that goes.

Thanks,
    Sky

Shawn Daniel
    Participant

Yes, I have unchecked the box, then saved the venue. I also re-checked the box and saved the venue again. There was no changes.

I’ve done it to multiple venues with no success.

Sky
    Keymaster

Hi again,

I took a look at your site, and I think I see what you’re referring to now. The map will only show the venues for the events that are currently displaying on the page. You are only showing 5 events at a time, so only 5 venues are showing in the map.

Let me know if that makes sense.

Thanks,
    Sky

Shawn Daniel
    Participant

Is there a way to display all the locations on the map? Or, is that a custom template?

Sky
    Keymaster

Hi again,

Disable all of the locations on the map? I would recommend just disabling the map view all together, as it’s just the list view with a map above it. Without any locations showing in the map, it’s not serving any purpose, correct?

Thanks,
    Sky

Shawn Daniel
    Participant

My client would like to have all the locations shown on the map. Is there a way to do that?

Sky
    Keymaster

Hi again,

Sorry, I must have misread “display” as “disable.”

This may be possible with some customization, but this is unfortunately a bit beyond the scope of what I can help with here in the forums.

Please let me know if you have any other questions about this.

Thanks,
    Sky

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Venues Not Showing on Menu’ is closed to new replies.