Venues – Disabling the link?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Venues – Disabling the link?

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by Rob.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Danny
    Participant

Hello, I just purchased pro for this awesome plugin, and I had a question about the Venue Name.

Is there a way to disable the link? I really don’t need another page that lists upcoming events at this venue.

I Am using WP Multisite, so I don’t necessarily want to alter the plugin code as I am assuming that would affect any website that I use a calendar on in the future.

So maybe this is more of a request for later versions if need be. Don’t get me wrong, I think having the link for Upcoming Events at this Venue is great, but it just doesn’t work for the current client site I am working on.

But if I’m missing something, and there is an easy way to disable the venue link, than any help would be appreciated!

Thanks for your time,

-D

Rob

Hey Danny. Thanks for the purchase, and for your words. Happy to help you out here. You should definitely be able to disable the link…in fact, if you deactivate PRO and run just the free The Events Calendar, you’ll see that’s how it actually behaves. It shouldn’t be too hard to get your PRO build matching that free behavior.

But when you say you don’t want this to impact other websites: you’re saying that for this site in a Multisite network, you don’t want the link clickable…however in future sites on the same network, you DO? Just want to confirm before we advise how to best proceed here.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Venues – Disabling the link?’ is closed to new replies.