Venue URL slugs incorrectly inherited the slug from an event

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Venue URL slugs incorrectly inherited the slug from an event

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Kevin
    Participant

Using Events Calendar Pro. When I enter a new event, sometimes I enter a new venue as part of the posting procedure (when a venue doesn’t exist in the database). When published, the venue URL slug is inheriting the post url slug. For example, if the event URL is /event/my-event, then the venue URL becomes /venue/my-event. That obviously makes no sense.

When entering a new venue in this manner, the venue URL slug should be picked up from the venue name that gets entered. For example, if the venue is called “Cool Exhibit Hall”, then the URL is /venue/cool-exhibit-hall.

Barry

Interestingly enough I don’t experience the same thing. I do see that you noted having run through our usual troubleshooting steps (disabling all other plugins, reverting to a default theme etc) when you opened this thread – can you let me know what the outcome of that test was?

Thanks!

Kevin
    Participant

I’m having trouble replicating at the moment, though it did happen a few different times. When I come up with the proper sequence for this I’ll post again.

Barry

Certainly. I’ll go ahead and close this thread though just to avoid confusion – but definitely create a new one when you’re ready 🙂

Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Venue URL slugs incorrectly inherited the slug from an event’ is closed to new replies.