Venue pages are empty

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Venue pages are empty

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Kevin
    Participant

I am using Avada theme. I just updated to the latest version of Avada and The Events Calendar. Since the updates the venue pages have stopped showing any content.

This page:

Tivoli

Should at least be showing a short description and I think a Google map view.

The venue details and map view are working fine in the sidebar on the single event page:

Sommerkoncert 2017 i Tivoli

Any ideas what the problem is and how it can be fixed?

Thanks!

Cliff

Hi, Kevin.

On the latest versions of WordPress core, Modern Tribe plugins, Avada theme and its required plugins, this is what I see at a Venues page without upcoming events and with upcoming events.

I’d suggest making sure you are on the latest versions of everything and if this doesn’t work, I’d suggest contacting Avada’s support. We do not provide support for their theme; I just happen to have a copy.

Kevin
    Participant

Thanks for the reply. Turns out my version of The Events Calendar Pro was not the latest. I thought plugin would inform me in the WordPress plugin page if there was an update available (like The Events Calendar does) but it didn’t. However, as soon as I deactivated the plugin it notified me that there was an update.

Cliff

Odd, but I’m glad you’re sorted now.

Thanks for the update.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Venue pages are empty’ is closed to new replies.