Venue not using default country and state?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Venue not using default country and state?

• This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by Jami.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    nes49
    Participant

In Settings > Default Content I’ve selected a default country (US) and default state (NC), but when I create a new venue, I still need to explicitly select both of those. I’m pretty new here, so this may be user error, but any ideas?

nes49
    Participant

I don’t have a current test site for this, but I’m seeing the problem on another in-progress site with a different theme and different collection of plugins. It may be a few days before I’m able to test this with a default theme and no other plugins activated.

Jami
    Blocked

Hi Nancy,

It’s great to hear from you! I’m happy to give a hand. 🙂

I can see how that can be a headscratcher if the option to automatically replace empty fields with default values toggle isn’t selected. Double check that you have that selected at:

Events > Settings > Default Content > Options

Let me know how that goes.

Kind Regards,
    Jami

nes49
    Participant

Yep, that works like a champ.

I might have set the option so the default was true, but there may be reasons you didn’t do that.

Thanks!

Jami
    Blocked

Hurrah! Glad to hear that! Thanks for marking this thread as resolved. If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to open up a new one.

Kind Regards,
    Jami

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Venue not using default country and state?’ is closed to new replies.