Venue not Showing in WordPress Menu

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Venue not Showing in WordPress Menu

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Casey Tench
    Participant

Looking over the features of this product, i ran into a snag somehow, i noticed that NOTHING is available in wordpress – for instance – its stated that the System should work with WordPress – and show Venues as Pages – which – it does not. Please Advise

which leads me to other issues – but, i would like to start here

PHP:
    SQL:

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Casey!

Thanks for the email. Venue will not show as an option in the menu however you can easily add them by selecting “Custom” and then just add the URL to your venue.

Hope that helps.

Thanks,
    Brendan

Casey Tench
    Participant

This reply is private.

Casey Tench
    Participant

Literally says on your website – that it will work – and you even have a GIF to support the claim.. HAHA

https://theeventscalendar.com/content/uploads/2014/10/kb-venues_organizers-add_menu.gif

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Casey,

I have no clue what I was thinking. Trying to multitask and get to our customers and for some reason I thought you were referring to something else. In any case, you are exactly right and I apologize. Most likely not an issue with site, but can you go to the Mens tab and select “Screen Options” at the top right. If its not checked, thats your issue. If it is we will need to do further troubleshooting. Let me know what you find.

Thanks!

Brendan

Casey Tench
    Participant

HAHAH! No worries man – I cant believe I didn’t catch that – Thanks for the help man!

Brendan
    Keymaster

Anytime Casey,

Thanks again!

Brendan

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Venue not Showing in WordPress Menu’ is closed to new replies.