Venue Map not corresponding to Settings page

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Venue Map not corresponding to Settings page

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Sandy

On The Events Calendar Settings page, I’ve made the default map as 250×250, which works fine on the single events pages. But on the Venue pages, it still comes up as the (I assume) default size, which doesn’t fit properly on my page. Here are examples of both:
    Correct: http://gonorthnyc.com/event/african-folk-heritage-circle-storytellers/
    Incorrect: http://gonorthnyc.com/venue/sisters-uptown-bookstore/
    Any ideas how to fix this?

Rob

So it sounds like what you’re trying to do is adjust the map size on the venue pages, right? Let me see if Jonah has any ideas. We may also want to consider tying these together in the code so that once it’s changed one place, it carries over to both…not sure if that’s possible but we’ll get you what we can regardless.

Jonah
    Participant

Hi Sandy,

What you’ll need to do is override the single-venue.php template file found in plugins/events-calendar-pro/views. Put that into the ‘events’ folder within your own theme. Then, just change line 16, where is displays:

echo tribe_get_embedded_map(get_the_ID(), '350px', '200px')

To:

echo tribe_get_embedded_map(get_the_ID(), '540px', '200px')

Or whatever the width and height respectively need to be in your template.

Regards,
    Jonah

Sandy

Got it. Thanks.

Rob

Thanks Jonah! Sandy, let us know if you need anything else.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Venue Map not corresponding to Settings page’ is closed to new replies.