Venue Map displays only half the map

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Venue Map displays only half the map

• This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Judy.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Judy
    Participant

Two things: I applied the code to move the ticket frame over to the content side. The map in the sidebar area is showing only half the map. It was displaying only half the map even before I moved the ticket frame.

See: https://divawow.org/participate/grassland-diva-archery-league-mar-23-apr-27/2017-03-23/

Also, can I make the ticket box slightly larger/taller?

Thanks!

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Judy!

Thanks for reaching out to us! 🙂

While our “Terms of Service” doesn’t allow us to do customizations, I can sneak a small one just to point you in the right direction and see if that helps.

You may want to try these styles in tribe-events/tribe-events.css and see if it does the trick for you:

//For the Map width
    .single-tribe_events .secondary .tribe-events-venue-map {
    width: 100%;
    }
    //For the ticket box
    .ticket-box__header {
    height: 60px;
    }

I hope that gets you in the right direction. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Best!

Victor

Lars
    Participant

Remember to set !important after the width 100% and it will work. Do that in the custom CSS section.

//For the Map width
    .single-tribe_events .secondary .tribe-events-venue-map {
    width: 100% !important;
    }
    Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Lars!

Thanks for pointing that up! 🙂

That is a great suggestion! You may have to use !important in some cases depending on where you are inserting the css code.

Hey Judy!

I can see you are still having the map shown only part of it. Did you have any problems adding the css code? You can find out how to add custom styles here > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/themers-guide/#customizing-styles

I hope you can achieve that and please let me know if you have any other question.

Good luck for both of you!

Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Venue Map displays only half the map’ is closed to new replies.