Venue Info from anonymous user not saved

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Venue Info from anonymous user not saved

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    welshartnow
    Participant

My users can submit events anonymously. When they enter a new venue, the address details associated with that new venue are not being saved. This is an absolute major issue for me

Casey D

Hello welshartnow,

Thanks for contacting us.

We’ve seen similar bugs for other users which are getting updated in the next release. We typically don’t give predictions on release dates, but we are rapidly closing in and it should be in the next few weeks at the very, very latest. Perhaps much sooner.

I’ll close this thread if you have no other questions (but would be happy to answer anything else!)

Cheers!

– Casey Driscoll

welshartnow
    Participant

Thank you Casey that is reassuring news, how will I know the update is available – do you email people when an upgrade is available or will this information show on my WordPress instance?

Casey D

Hello welshartnow,

You will see an update notification in your admin, and I will also update this thread directly, since it is bug related.

– Casey Driscoll

jussibr
    Participant

I am also having this exact same issue – and it is a BIG issue for us as well. Please make it a priority or provide a work around.

Leah

Hi there,

I just wanted to let you know that we have been working diligently on a fix for this issue. Our next release will be available soon and should correct this problem. Please keep an eye on your Plugins and Updates pages for a version update. If you are still having problems after updating, please start a new thread with the details and we can assist you.

Best,
    Leah

Casey D

Hello welshartnow,

We typically close threads if there is no activity after two weeks. Feel free to create a new thread and reference this one to save you time.

Cheers!

– Casey Driscoll

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Venue Info from anonymous user not saved’ is closed to new replies.