Venue filtering on the shortcodes

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Venue filtering on the shortcodes

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Dan Feeley
    Participant

Hey there,

I need to filter venues on TRIBE_EVENTS_LIST and TRIBE_THIS_WEEK. While I have no problem getting the venues to show, I need to filter them down. Is there a parameter for this?

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello Dan,

Thanks for reaching out!

I’m sorry, I’m not quite sure I understand what you mean by

I need to filter venues on TRIBE_EVENTS_LIST and TRIBE_THIS_WEEK.

Could you give me some context and more details of what you would like to achieve?

Although this looks like a customization, which is beyond the coverage of our support, I can try to give you some pointers on what can be done.

Cheers,
    Andras

Dan Feeley
    Participant

The shortcodes allow you to filter on different things, such as category, tags, etc. You can also control to show/hide the venue. I am looking to filter on the venue, so only ONE venue can be displayed on the widgets. I am really trying to get this to work for the tribe_this_week, but I could use it for both.

So something like [tribe_this_week venue=’some venue name or ID number here’]
    Produces the weekly widget, but with ONLY that venue on the list.

Just like if you were to filter via category.
    [tribe_this_week category=’some category to filter’]

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi Dan,

Thanks for the clarification!

There is no option to filter the venue for those two shortcodes.

Maybe this shortcode will better serve you, check:

[tribe_featured_venue slug="the-eiffel-tower"]

You can find more info on the different shortcodes and their usage in these 2 articles:

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Cheers,
    Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Venue filtering on the shortcodes’ is closed to new replies.