Venue and organiser and map info details

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Venue and organiser and map info details

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Taryn Langlois

Do these only display on the pro version? Also how do you edit the colours of the events section ‘event options’ the checkbox ie feature event is bright blue and not the colour I want to use.

Courtney

Hello Taryn

The venue and organizer are available on the free version of the plugin.

I’d like to see where the “Event Options” appear on the front view of your site to answer more specifically. However, here are some tips for customizing the look of our plugin on your site:

1. Start by modifying what you can at Appearance » Customize » The Events Calendar.
    2. Typically, don’t change the theme or plugin’s css files, they will be overwritten on updates. To avoid this, follow the steps outlined in Themer’s Guide
    3. Use overriding CSS files, or add CSS to your site using Appearance » Customize » Additional CSS.
    4. Use !important before a semicolon to override every css rule. It’s a brute force method, but works for quick fixes.
    5. Please check out this Customizing WordPress #2 – Using Chrome Developers Tools YouTube video in addition to our Using Chrome Developer Tools tutorial on how to easily make changes using CSS.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Taryn

OK So that was great I didn’t know you could edit that BUT the Theme is still not displaying the organiser details or Event Stuff? Sorry I can build the wordpress but have no code experience.

Courtney

Can you provide a link to your site Taryn?

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Taryn

OK I’ll make it Live and send through tonight thanks sorry we are hoping to
    go live soon we also need to purchase the licence for the PRO so we can
    have recurring events but need to make sure this is solved first.

Courtney

Thanks Taryn 🙂

Taryn

Hi the theme developer is looking into the issue they finally got in contact. I be in touch in a day or so if it’s still not resolved.

Thanks

Courtney

Sure Taryn 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Venue and organiser and map info details’ is closed to new replies.