Venue address not showing properly

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Venue address not showing properly

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Dirk
    Participant

Hi,

Not sure since which patch this is happening but we’re missing some “returns” in the addresses. The postal code and country are immediately placed behind the street address and not on the next line.

Cheers,
    Dirk

Nico

Hi there Dirk,

Thanks for getting in touch and thanks for the report! Let’s see what’s going on ๐Ÿ™‚

I guess you are referring to the single event view (https://concert4you.nl/concert/fries-kamerorkest-speelt-vive-la-france/), right? I see the same behaviour in my local install but I’m not sure if this is a bug or not.

This CSS snippet (add it to your theme or child theme stylesheet or via Simple Custom CSS plugin) will make things right for now:

.tribe-events-address .tribe-postal-code,
    .tribe-events-address .tribe-country-name {
    display:block;
    }

Please let me know if this helps,
    Best,
    Nico

Dirk
    Participant

Hi,

Thank you for the quick fix, it worked. There’s still a random comma behind the city but that’s only aesthetics. (As can be seen in the link above)

Cheers,
    Dirk

Nico

Stoked to hear Dirk ๐Ÿ™‚

You can add this to the snippet to hide the comma:

.tribe-events-address .tribe-delimiter {
    display:none;
    }

Iโ€™ll go ahead and close out this thread, but if you need help with anything else please donโ€™t hesitate to create a new one and we will be happy to assist you.

Best,
    Nico

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Venue address not showing properly’ is closed to new replies.