Venue address formatting in single venue view and event list view.

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Venue address formatting in single venue view and event list view.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    lynn1jenni1
    Participant

Venue address formatting in single venue view and event list view creates a new line with every data entry. Ideally I would like to have the address all on the same line.

Event date formatting in list view also has a new line between the start date, the “-“, and the end date. Ideally I would like the event date to read start date – end date (all on the same line).

Barry

Hi there lynn1jenni1,

I can’t seem to locate an event with a venue – can you point me in the right direction?

Event date formatting in list view also has a new line between the start date, the β€œ-”, and the end date. Ideally I would like the event date to read start date – end date (all on the same line).

Some stylesheet rules from “Cherry Plugin” are interfering here – but it should be easy to fix. Can you create a custom tribe-events.css file within your theme? Full details on setting this up can be found here, but basically you just need a new file to live at:

wp-content/themes/your-theme/tribe-events/tribe-events.css

Within that, add:

.tribe-events-event-meta.vcard span { display: inline; }

Does that help?

lynn1jenni1
    Participant
    lynn1jenni1
    Participant
    lynn1jenni1
    Participant

That fixed the event date but didn’t fix the new lines created between the venue data address. Do you happen to know what needs to be added to fix that?

THANK YOU so much, I really appreciate it! πŸ™‚

Barry

Glad that helped πŸ™‚

So for the venue address can you add a further bit of CSS as follows:

.vcard .tribe-events-addressΒ  span { display: inline; }

http://motivatedmodels.com/event/ces-2015-consumer-electronics-show-2/

Unless I’m mistaken the venue address is displaying as you would like it to on this page?

lynn1jenni1
    Participant

Much better, all fixed. Thank you!!! πŸ™‚

Barry

Excellent πŸ™‚

Thanks for bearing with us and good luck with the rest of the project – and, of course, if any other issues crop up definitely create new threads as needed and let us know!

Last but not least, we do value feedback and if you have a moment to spare we’d love to hear your thoughts on The Events Calendar across on our plugin review page.

Thanks again!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Venue address formatting in single venue view and event list view.’ is closed to new replies.