VAT ???

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    A.A.
    Participant

Price is amazingly not working well with the Eventscalendar pro/wootickects plugins:

The top of the event page show the price excluding vat, the ticket including vat (at the same [page) and the billing is the price including vat, but stating that’s excluding vat.

I’m forced to offer a price excluding vat, having a risk that the tax inspector doesn’t agree, my business customers start asking questions about the VAT and al customers think that our quality is lousy

There’s something pretty wrong! This is a knockout issue for your plugin. Do help to solve the problem.

Best regards

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry for the issues you are having.

We follow exactly how WooCommerce does VAT and was recently tested to make sure for the ticketing fields.

I would verify your settings on this page for the VAT tax:

WooCommerce > Settings > Tax > Tax Options > Price Display Suffix:

As both our plugin and WooCommerce display the vat tax based on what is set there.

However, the Cost Field on the top does not take into account VAT.

This css though can hide the cost fields so at least the pricing is only shown on the ticketing form:

https://gist.github.com/jesseeproductions/da328834398b37a646a8

Add that css to your theme’s stylesheet or through a plugin such as Simple Custom CSS.

Let me know if that helps.

Thanks

Brian
    Keymaster

Since I haven’t heard back from you here, I’m going to go ahead and close out this thread. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks! 🙂

Leah

Hi there,

I wanted to report back to you on the status of this issue. Your report is tracked in our internal system and a fix is on our to-do list, but we were not able to fit it into our upcoming 3.12 release. Please know that the issue is still very much on our radar and we will be working on it for a future release. We appreciate your patience while we work to improve our plugins. Thank you for using The Events Calendar!

Best,
    Leah
    and The Events Calendar team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘VAT ???’ is closed to new replies.