validator.w3.org showing errors – Events Calendar

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions validator.w3.org showing errors – Events Calendar

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    crissy

Hi there – I would like to know if I should wait for events calendar theme update or if this is something I’m able fix:

When I run html checker via https://validator.w3.org, It displays error found in events calendar files. Can you let me know how to fix this error? Please reference Tribe error shown in screen grab below and let me know.
    https://prnt.sc/fcr7s9

Thanks,
    Crissy

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Crissy,

Thanks for reaching out! I’d be happy to help you with this, but first will you please post this question in our Events Calendar PRO forum? We use the Pre-Sales forum to answer questions about the features of our premium plugins for those interested in purchasing them.

If you have not purchased one of our premium plugins, you can post in our community forum on wordpress.org, which we review weekly to check for bug reports. If you need more in-depth support, you will need to purchase a license.

Our knowledgebase is a great place to start looking for answers. You can also search our premium forums to see if another user has posted about a similar issue. The best place to start your troubleshooting is usually by testing for a conflict.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘validator.w3.org showing errors – Events Calendar’ is closed to new replies.