Valid License Key But Aggregator Not Working

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Valid License Key But Aggregator Not Working

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    John
    Participant

Hi There,

I have a License for Event Aggregator that’s valid through March 2018, but Aggregator suddenly stopped working on both sites that I use the license for. They license key is correct and valid both on my WordPress sites and in my account on your website here – but I’m getting the error attached in the screenshot below when I try to import.

Auto-imports haven’t worked on one site in many months (that’s another issue) but they had been working for the other – but quit working suddenly with this current issue.

Anything you can do to help is very much appreciated – I have a client who needs this to work as it affects his business. I don’t recall having done anything to have caused anything to change – no updates or changes in plugins or anything.

Thanks much,
    John

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello John,

Thanks for using our plugins and for reaching out! Sorry about this issue with Event Aggregator.

I have checked your system information – thanks for sharing it upfront – and I see that you are using older versions of our plugins. Since those a lot of these and similar issues have been addressed.

Please update the calendar plugins to the latest versions and re-check if the issues exists – both the license / not able to import, and the automatic import as well.

Let me know if that fixes it.

Cheers,
    Andras

John
    Participant

Hi AndrΓ‘s,

Thanks very much for your reply – that fixed it 100%! I had thought about plugin updates, but I’ve had a string of bad luck recently with other sites getting really messed up due to updated plugins not talking correctly with WordPress, themes, other plugins, etc. So I was (and am) very reluctant to update unless needed. But, that’s on me to deal with – as far as this issue goes, it is resolved, and looks like both sites were unaffected by the updates.

Many thanks for this reply, your customer service in general, and your excellent products. I really enjoy your plugins and have always appreciated your support network. Keep it up!!

Appreciatively,
    John

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi John,

Thank you very much for your kind words! I already shared your appreciation with the whole team! This is what makes it worth the whole thing. πŸ™‚

I’m stoked to hear the updates have fixed your issues.

I totally understand your reluctance to always run an update when there’s one available. I’ve also had my share of trouble like that. What I can recommend is doing full backups before doing an update (there are plenty of good plugins out there for that), and setting up a staging site where you can test the updates before applying it on the live site. Ever since I’m doing this I sleep better. πŸ™‚

Since the issue is resolved I am going to close this ticket, but if you need anything else related to this topic or another please post a new topic in the forum and we will help you out.

Cheers,
    Andras

PS: If you like our plugin, and you didn’t yet do so πŸ™‚ we would be happy to receive a review in the wordpress.org repository. Thanks!
    https://wordpress.org/support/view/plugin-reviews/the-events-calendar/
    https://wordpress.org/support/view/plugin-reviews/event-tickets/

PS2: We’d be also grateful if you would give us feedback on your satisfaction with support. Just click on one of the classy looking emojis below. πŸ™‚ If you can spare a few words, that’s even better. Doublethanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Valid License Key But Aggregator Not Working’ is closed to new replies.