Valid license but won't allow import

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Valid license but won't allow import

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Vincent
    Participant

I have a valid license, but the aggregator plugin is only showing me the “buy event agregator” option when I try to set up an import. Please advise.

Patricia

Hi Vincent,

Thanks for contacting us!

Can you please access your WordPress Dashboard, head over to Events → Settings, select the Licenses tab at the top of the screen and check if your Event Aggregator license key is in there?

If it is not, you should include it. You will find all of your available licences here.

If your key is already in place and the issue persists, you can follow the instructions in the link bellow for further assistance:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/license-key-out-of-installs/

I hope this helps! Let me know if you need anything else and have a great day!

Regards,

Patricia

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Valid license but won't allow import’ is closed to new replies.