Valid Credit Card Declined

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Valid Credit Card Declined

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Josh Fialkoff
    Participant

Hi,
    I am testing my site with two valid credit cards. Both cards are repeatedly declined. Can you please help me diagnose the reason?
    Here is a screenshot of this with the 2014 theme and all non-EDD/The Events Calendar plugins disabled: http://note.io/1lf8WPW
    Thanks!
    Josh

Barry

Hi Josh,

So the first thing here is to determine if this is a configuration issue with EDD or a problem caused by EDD Tickets.

Can you set up a regular EDD product or “download” and make a test purchase – and does the same problem occur then? If so, I’d suspect this is a set-up issue or possibly a problem with the payment gateway and you’d be better placed by seeking support from easydigitaldownloads.com.

Of course if you find the opposite – and the problem is limited to ticket products – just let me know, however EDD Tickets doesn’t actually interfere in the purchase or payment processes and this is all delegated to the actual ecommerce platform (which is, of course, Easy Digital Downloads in this particular case).

Does that help?

Barry

Hi! It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread. If we can help with anything else, though, please don’t hesitate to create new threads as needed. Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Valid Credit Card Declined’ is closed to new replies.