Using Your Own Merchant Account

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Using Your Own Merchant Account

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Ruben

I have woo commerce and use Vantiv as my CC merchant. Will I be able to do sales using my own merchant or do I have to use PayPal or some other merchant for processing my credit cards with this ticket sales system?

Courtney

Hi Ruben

I am assuming you are looking at our Event Tickets Plus plugin. It actually requires you to have an e-commerce plugin for now. We currently support WooCommerce or Easy Digital Downloads. Read more about each option’s features and payment gateways.

So, if you are already using Woo, I think you’re all set.

Is there anything else I can help you with?

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Ruben

Yes, I am using Woo Commerce and yes I am looking at using Event Ticket Plus. What I want to clarify is that if I use this to sell tickets it will process my orders as any item I sell through Woo Commerce and use my credit card merchant. Every other tickets sales system offered on the internet you have to use their designated credit card merchants such as Pay Pal or Authorize.net.

Courtney

Hey Ruben

Our tickets will publish using whatever settings you have for WooCommerce. We don’t have a hand in the end processors (but we may soon have a way to not need Woo). For now, refer to WooCommerce to know which processors they support.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Using Your Own Merchant Account’ is closed to new replies.