Using Tickets to RSVP

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Using Tickets to RSVP

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Terry
    Participant

Hi, I am using events calendar pro and I just purchased the woocommerce ticketing plugin. I’m only using the plugin to have students RSVP to a workshop. All events are free. Can you provide me with some guidance on how to do this.

If possible, I would like them to avoid the checkout routine. If they need to check out, would it be possible to only to require their name and email address.

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for using our plugins I can help out here.

The checkout process is a must as it is what creates the tickets, even if they are free.

You might be able to use a plugin such as WooCommerce Checkout Manager

Checkout Manager for WooCommerce

To change the required fields and remove fields as well.

That should get you close to what you are looking for.

Let me know if that helps.

Thanks

oniregoc
    Participant

Hello,
    was searching something like that too but it looks like the plugin you mention here is a disaster…read the recent review. Any other idea ? Thanks

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi oniregoc

There maybe another plugin that does it, but that is all I have for modifying WooCommerce.

We are working on our own features for this, but I do not have a timeline for its release.

In the meantime you could check out the Event Rocket Plugin an unofficial plugin maintained by some of our developers that has a basic RSVP system in it:

Event Rocket

Cheers

oniregoc
    Participant

Hi,

yes as you said it’s basic…too basic…already use it.

Thanks

Brian
    Keymaster

That is all we have then unfortunately.

Since there is nothing more I can add here. I am going to close this ticket, but if you need anything else related to this topic or another please post a new topic on the forum and we can help you out.

Thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Using Tickets to RSVP’ is closed to new replies.